May 28, 2010

Fri. J-town with the bros plus more bros!

Finals are finally over! I'm sick of answering questions now, but I'll still respond to the question this week (cause I'm forced to). The question is: If you could switch lives with a person for one day, who would you switch with and why?

I would switch with Peter Chao. Why? Cause I always wonder what he does off camera, his personal life. Maybe be goes to Chinatown all day, clubbing all night, sexing the mudabitches. I wanna know. Hahha. Maybe being Peter Chao for a day would be banging, literally.

After Finals, I met 2 cool new bros, one of which was a fellow black bro. Okay, I met 2 other guys, but they weren't very interesting. Then we went to J-town, went to Pika Pika, ate some crepes. Yeah, that's about it. Overall, it was a fun day. :) I can't wait for summer to start! Tuesday, yes, I'll be wearing a dress. My only request is don't pull up my dress. You are allowed to laugh at me, but something will happen to you. Byee!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment