What pisses me off....a shitload of things piss me off. For an example, when my brother starts singing and I'm trying to study. When my grandma keeps spitting on the carpet, and when I forget to do stuff. It pisses me off when my mom starts yelling at me the moment she gets home, when I procrastinate, when my dad says something and doesn't follow through, when you leave your books at school, when some jackass slows you down in the hallway because their talking to their friends. I get pissed off when people are really unreasonable, and want everything their way. Well I said I had a lot.
Today is hug a Track&Field Runner Day! I didn't hug anyone. LOL Anyway, there's a meeeeeeeet tmr so I should sleep early. Chinese finals are coming+finals, a few more weeks of school left! Good + bad = whattttt? Can't wait till after finals, oh shittttttttttttttttttttttttttt, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment