Monday, gonna make this short. I'm not in a good mood. "Who is one person you are grateful to have in your life? Explain."
Since yesterday was Mother's Day, my mum is obviously one person I am grateful to have in my life because she took care of me when I was sick and provided me with everything I could possibly need. Not to mention she puts up with my crap and I put up with her crap. There's a bond. :3
I'm also extremely grateful for my grandmother. Even though I don't see her as often anymore and I don't get to go places with her, I am tremendously grateful that I have her in my life. My grandmother knows me inside and out and she loved me unconditionally even when it seemed like the rest of the world didn't care. My grandmother is the best grandma I could ever ask for. (Side-Note: When I say grandma, I mean my mum's side.) Those are the two people I am most grateful for in my life. Next would obviously be my dad, but I'm not gonna go into that.
X____________X I feel like there's a burden weighing me down.
May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment