May 2, 2010

Monthly Mission #6: VLogs & Dresses [REVISED!]

Time for the 6th Monthly Mission. This month's mission will consist of two parts and will take place from May 1st-June 1st. (Yes, I understand it's May 2nd, you can shut up about it. <3) 
The first part of your mission is to vlog(video blog) on two of your blog days this month & Sunday Shuffle, if it is your turn. Pepper says it's awkward talking to a camera, so this is for you, Pepper.
The second part of this mission is to wear a dress on June 1st. June 1st is Wear A Dress Day, so we're gonna be able to see some sexy legs. ;D That's right, no pants. Shorts are okay as long as I can't see them. Yes, show us all your inner girls. Sneakers allowed! <3 Cardigans are always welcome. I'd feel naked without one. Okie, I'll leave it at that. &You nubs stalking us, you guys should wear a dress that day too :)
OKAY, HAVE FUN <3 -Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment