May 4, 2010

Tues. STUPID!

What pisses me off? HMMMMM. I don't know. I probably say a lot of things that piss me off all the time, but when you ask I can't think of them. Well, I guess I hate it when people are ridiculous, act stupid, are assholes, littering, spitting on the street, people that put gum on seats, slamming doors, etc....As for specific people...idk.

SHARKS WONNN!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! Hockey is so intense and epic. Oh my gosh, that last shot was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! So awesome. Happy Early Cinco de Mayo! Get in touch with your hispanic side! So, nothing interesting is happening in my life right now, but I CAN say that life is so good for me right now. I hope all the depressed people stay away from  me until I jump into my bad mood. But, until then, back off and let me be happy! Anyways. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment