Yes, it's Tou Dei's fault. Oh, so I hella almost forgot to blog today. o.o 11:30 right now, good thing I remembered! So onto my story..
Sunday, Tou Dei decided to change her AIM icon to an embarrassing picture of me. What's the picture? Well, I'm not gonna tell you. But it was taken first semester Soph year at lunch when I wasn't looking. So then Loser sees it and Tou Dei sends that freaking picture to Loser. Then Loser put that picture as his AIM icon as well! WTFF. It was just the most embarrassing hour of my life. At least he took it off, but I still owe him an ass kicking. Tou Dei too. Well, that's about it. Have a nice weekend, guys. Pride Parade! And I think it's supposed to be sunny? Byee!\
OHH! ALMOST FORGOT. I Enter text here.had an awesome dream last night. I dreamed I met SHINee in real life, at CT in SF. I was hanging out with Taemin and I got my phone autographed by him. o.o Then I met the other members. It was just so awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment