June 5, 2010

Fri. I Forgot To Blog.

It wasn't my fault I forgot to blog. I mean, I was at Amanda's house all day, I didn't leave till like 9:30. Then I webcammed the rest of the night. I didn't even realize I forgot to blog until this morning. Oh well, what's my punishment?

Thanks Cindy, I totally love this weeks question. I really don't wanna answer this, but I have to! UGHH. "Would you rather eat broccoli or celery? And why?" Wtf, this is such a WTF question, LAMMMEEE too! Okay, they both taste like crap, but I admit broccoli tastes better than celery. So I choose broccoli. I like them cooked, only when my grandma cooks them though. I hope you're happy, Cindy.

I'm going to Hawaii on Monday till Friday, so I'm not going to blog on Friday, just saying. I don't think I deserve to be punished for it, right? No? Okay good. Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment