So, yeah, I know it's not the first of the month. But, I couldn't think of anything.
I know I originally was gonna have you guys do the Double Down Challenge where you have to eat a Double Down from KFC, buttt I'm broke and I really need to save money, so...no. However, your challenge for this month is....
RELAX. School's out! So, what I'm going to have you guys do is choose THREE DAYS OF THE WEEK. Then, on that day, you must step away from your computer/TV/iPod and sit/lay on the floor or your bed and just relax. NO MUSIC OR ANYTHING; SILENCE. Just close your eyes and breathe. For precisely one minute. I really don't think there's a way for you guys to document this, so I'm going to rely on the honor system. I expect you guys to do this though. It's for your own health benefits.
It's like nap time, just not asleep. It's for your own good. Don't cheat your way out of this.
June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment