Looks like everybody except me and Amanda remembered to blog. Okay, Maria's an exception since she's in China. But Cindy and Vivian! How could you guys forget to blog?! Is Elite too time consuming? So, the weekly question is:
Is there anything you wanna do before summer ends? Like, any problems that you feel like you should resolve. Or just anything :D
Is there anything you wanna do before summer ends? Like, any problems that you feel like you should resolve. Or just anything :D
Hm.. I wanted a tan, which I think I already got one from Hawaii. I started shedding yesterday, so I might turn lighter soon. :( Uhm, I want to finish my Summer reading books for the first time since High School started. Yes, I've never finished a single book for Summer at Lowell. [I had Emerson both first semesters for two years.] I want to swim more. I want to get better at COD. I want to go to Six Flags.
I want SAT classes to be over! I know my classes aren't anywhere near the pain Elite people have to go through, but mines are super boring. I text/aim during class. I don't learn much either, I don't see a point in going. My mom wasted her money. Did I mention I'm shedding? Yeah, both my arms. Alright, byee!
No comments:
Post a Comment