June 12, 2010

Fri. I Am A Creeper.

I admit I'm a creeper myself, I even have a creeper si fu. What's more awesome than that? I learn from the best, I'm almost good enough to creep up on my own si fu. Uhm, spiders and insects definitely creep me out. They belong outside, far away from me. Creepers don't creep me out, I think I go to a school where creepers are everywhere, so I'm used to it by now. That's about it I think!

Hawaii was fun. I got a tan, not a good one tho. I got mega sunburns tho. I got home at 7am this morning, then I went to the movies and watched the Karate Kid and Shrek 3? or was it 4..? I forgot, but I watched 2 movies with some buddies. I had a major buttache right after Shrek 3/4. 5 hours on the plane + 4 hours at the movies. Well, since you're not gonna give me a butt massage, Ima leave now. Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment