December 18, 2009

Fri. The Highlight of the Whole Week.




Hello! I know, it's finally my turn. I'm sure you all want to know why I chose to blog on Fridays. Well, the reason is because I think the best should be last. You know that saying, what's it called, "Save the best for last." Haha, no offense my fellow BBBs, but you know it's true. Okay, well this is kinda getting old, but I have to say it anyways. I'm fifteen and I live in California. Nah that's no good, I can describe myself in 5 words, like this. Vicki, 15, California, BBB, Future Ninja. Yes, I watched Ninja Assassin, good movie, maybe we can watch it together, but that's another day. I can say what I like in 5 words too. Pokemon, Friends, TV, Sleep, Procrastinating. Hah, if you ask me what my favorite Pokemon is, I'd say "My favorite Pokemon? Undecided, like your gender." I can't say this in 5 words, but this is what I like doing than those five things I just said. And that is speaking Chinglish with Amanda. One thing I just hate, like more than Miley Cyrus [I can't believe I just typed out her name] is when people spell my name wrong. It's not cool. So everybody, say it with me. Vee-Eye-See-Kay-Eye. NOT vee-eye-see-kay-why. No, that way of spelling my name is FTL.Okay, just saying it now, so you don't do it later. If you do, I might just have to kill you, using the way of the ninja.

Well I think that's all you need to know about me. For now. If you knew more, then you'd probably be a stalker, and that's no good. Remember to read my Friday blogs, because it's going to be epic. It will be better than reading your school books, that's for sure.

BTW, thank you Vivian for inventing BBB, Happy Birthday Serina! :D, and I love you, Alicia!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment