December 14, 2009

Mon. "OH! Intro."


Hi, hello, my name is Amanda and I'll be your weekly dose of Monday, every Monday. *Sticks out hand for a handshake* Uhm, y-yeah, you're suppose to shake that. Ha, alrighty, moving on. Let's get to the basics, I'm fifteen, female, and I live in San Francisco, California. 
I'm generally a happy person and I don't like to drown myself with drama and sorrows, that's just not me. It never hurts to always have a smile on your face. It takes more energy to frown than it does to smile. That's a fact. I like to surround myself with uplifting people like my fellow bloggers. I guess you can say I'm witty and funny, but I can't say for myself. I'm not a mean grumpy person like my PE teacher. I don't bite, and I try to love everyone I meet.
I'm looking forward to making your Mondays a little sweeter, a little easier, a little more relaxing and fun. Keep up with us to find out more about us and our challenges, I hope you'll enjoy every crumb of it. :D

 And for the record, whoever said nothing is impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.  Toodahlooh!


No comments:

Post a Comment