December 23, 2009

Wed. Excitedd?

Maria here on another Wednesday! This Thursday is ganna be kickass, I'm ganna be making some spankin Spam Musubi. I hope it turns out good cause I remember last time I made them I accidentally burnt the sauce, that was horrible!!! But other than that time, it tasted delicious. Stole the recipe off a facebook group. Haha. So BBB's I got a little gift in store for you guys tomorrow, and when I say little I mean little (kinda).

So for the question of the week; my Christmas was never really that special, we don't have a Christmas tree and for the present part my dad would just buy me and my brother whatever we wanted as long as it was reasonable. But I do remember this one time, I don't remember if it was during Christmas time or after but my dad was driving us to Lake Tahoe. And my dad started getting tired and since we wanted to play with snow real bad, he dropped my and my brother off at the first sight of snow, which was on side of the freeway LOL and let us play there for a while. The snow was all black and I didn't know if i should touch it LOL but I did anyways, it was my first time! I tried making a snowman like in the movies, but it was much harder and colder than I expected. That was a disappointment. Haha but it was fun. Christmas' are definitely not the same as when I was younger or at least I try not to make it. Haha, now every Christmas I try to persuade my parents to go to Stockton to have some family bonding time!

Chtistmas is coming in 2 days can you believe it?!! This Christmas I'm planning to go over to Stockton! It's ganna be pretty fun! Ganna be hanging with some younger kids and I got them some awesome Christmas gifts that I'm planning on wrapping after this blog/!!

Hahaaa So I came back from Tahoe/Reno yesterday; that was pretty epic. But the snowboarding sure got me hella sore. T_T I woke up with sore neck, legs, arms, Haha omg I was stiff the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment