Ah. It was a mighty good choice to pick Thursday. Why? I get to blog for the last day of 2009. Awesome. Anyway, about the question. New Year's Resolutions?
1. Finish up all homework before school starts
Wow. This is difficult. You see, I'm a person with little to no expectations. I don't do well with resolutions because I usually don't set goals for myself. This is asking a lot of me. But I'll try.
2. Keep my room clean
3. Get at least a 4 on the AP World exam
4. Get more New Year's Resolutions
5. Master Halo over the summer
Alas, five resolutions. That's good enough for me. So there was this huge spider in here two seconds ago. But it's ok now. I ran into my mother's room and forced her to kill it. It now resides in the garbage can outside. Anyway, this is it. This is the last day of 2009. Can you believe it's over already?! Seriously. Pesky time warps. Always get in the way of everything. But seriously. It's the last day of 2009, and here are some words of advice: Just sit down, relax, and bask in the glory of 2009. This might be a very memorable year for you. You might have done something awesome or met some people that you'll never forget. You just don't realize it yet. But you will. And when you look back, you'll think, "Whoa, 2009 was the year I ________" So in the words of Ted Mosby [How I Met Your Mother], "My parents live in Ohio. I live in the moment" So just live in the moment and think, things will never be the same again. VIVIAN OUT.
December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment