January 1, 2010

Fri. Happy New Year!

First off, I want to say Happy New Year! You know, because it's the first day of a new year. I hope everybody had or will have a wonderful day with your family. Waking up this morning felt great. It felt like a day to start over and throw all your mistakes in that past year away. Yup, I regret lots of things I have done in 2009, but that's all in the past now. Now, as for my New Years Resolutions:

1. Procrastinate a little less.
2. Survive Junior year?
3. Learn the Replay dance by SHINee<3.
4. Watch more TVB, because I've been too addicted to the computer lately.
5. Learn to cook other things besides Ramen noodles and Wonton.

Well that should be enough. I don't even think I'll accomplish all of these anyway. But that's okay, not like I ever do. This is awesome. I got to blog on two straight holiday days! Christmas AND New Years. That's right Vivian, who cares if you had the last day of 2009. I have the first day of 2010! Let's hear it up for 2010, and say good bye to 2009. It's a new year, a new year to complain about homework again, procrastinate, you know, all that good stuff. Speaking of new year, that also means it's a new month! And you know what that means. Yes, I can tell we're thinking about the same thing. It's the monthly question. I hope you're ready because it's coming right up. After this.

No comments:

Post a Comment