January 20, 2010

Wed. Oh my god

So the question was, what were the best/worst times/things/whatever from this semester? The one thing I'm ganna miss the most is the lunch group. Oh man , the best lunch ever was the last one Haha. AND btw KETCHUP FTW. I'm also ganna miss my math class now that I have Fahey, I miss it even more. T_T The worst part of this semester would have to be the C in english, I mean don't get me wrong the class was fun but I just really disliked my grade.

This semester is ganna suck if I can't transfer, from Fahey and Rode. Also frikken Matusek is crazy, so much damn homework. AND frikken I don't have any classes with some people. Bad weather + sore + homework + bad teachers + sick = sad maria This semesters schedules horrible but Amy being in most of my classes does help =D HUNGRY, so I'm ganna go now. Laterrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment