January 21, 2010

Thurs. Oh, The Memories

Oh, the memories. Second semester is so amazingly suckish right now. I think I'll get used to it. But it's just not the same. Nothing will ever be the same. Let me recap on my best memories of first semester. Only two classes in the morning: AP World and PE. Magsanay being awkward is definitely a good memory. And Mr. Axt telling us that he hates us is a good memory. I think. Then two lunches. 9-10 lunch was usually spent tormenting Maria over her fear of barbecue sauce. Good times, good times. Then there was 11-12 lunch, which basically revolved around dirty jokes and sexual innuendos. Yet another fond memory. And playing Scrabble that one day. Binadim. Good times. Ah, then there was 14-15. Not a lot of fond memories from that class. I think that class gave me bad memories since all I did in class was struggle not to fall asleep. Then there's 16-17. I guess there aren't that many fond memories from Chem. But I suppose... that man PMSing would be one. It was funny. It was a fun class overall. Just not a lot of cool memories. Then there's 19-20 Rosales. So many good times in that class. First with the chode, and then the conciertos, and all the dirty jokes. Good times. I will miss that class the most. Ah, then there's after school. Spent mostly with Jorge walking around, making jokes, stalking people. Same old, same old.

And that brings us to finals week. That deserves a whole other category on its own. There was the condiment fight with Maria, the Stonestown adventure with the almighty Aaron Louie, the stalking of Jack & Rose, the first time I cut a class, and Ten Fingers. Very possibly the best week of my life. Well, it is time to do homework, so

VIVIAN OUT.

OH. I ALMOST FORGOT. I ALREADY MADE MY LISTERINE VIDEO. BUT IT REFUSES TO UPLOAD ONTO BLOGGER. I tried five times already. So here is the Youtube link:

Now, truly, VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment