Hai, if you didn't already know, I couldn't post on Monday because my interwebz privileges have been taken away for a while. (Except weekends. YESH.) So this week, the question was "What's your favorite movie of all time and why?" I don't really have an all time favorite movie so I'll do top 5. Fair enough?
1) Avatar -Because I cried like a baby & I don't cry often during movies.
2) Changling -Such a gooood story
3) Up -It was cute
4) Napoleon Dynamite -I know practically every line to the movie, what's not to love?
5) She's the Man -Amanda Bynes is always a favorite (So is Channing Tatum)
Yawwp, there you go, that's my list. I'm kinda sick right now and I'm hoping I get better by tomorrow or I'm screwed for finals. Really. D: I don't have much to say only because I'm going to study my butt offf now. So take care and don't get sick -____- Like I did. Toooodles! -Amanda
January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment