January 25, 2010

Mon. "Proud to be a Fag Enabler. Step off, WBC"

Harro, Monday. It's depressing to see all those sad puppies at school on a Monday morning. D: Myself included. So, this week's question was "If you can kill anybody or any people in the world without going to jail, who would it be?&Why?" Ha, well isn't this going to be fun.
First off, let's make it clear, I'm not saying that I have a motive to kill them, but these people deserve the equivalent of a homicide. I'm sure the bloggers know who I'm talking about. Now, time to unleash my inner beast. WARNING: This might be a little lengthy, but it's good, I swear.

Recently, the Lowell community and the SF school district has received news about America's most hated family coming to San Francisco and picketing local schools, museums, and even the district court. Yes, the Phelps are coming. These people are probably the most repulsive, aggravating, and degrading people I've ever seen. Just their signs with "God Hates Fags" and "God Hates America" can piss people off. It's sick how they pick on the minority groups and think they're the "elect" children who are truly God's children. ON THE CONTRARY, I think that that statement is rather false. They say that they are doing all these pickets out of loving courtesy, but really, they are the real children of the devil. It's bad enough that these adults are doing this, but they even pulled their young ones into this. The kids don't even know what the signs mean and they expect them to go picket!? SHAME ON YOU WBC. ASDFJKL:! These people deserve to die. If they can go around telling people they're going to hell, so can I, and you sick people at WBC, you're going to hell. YOU WILL SPLIT HELL WIDE OPEN, take that, Fred Phelps.
Stupid enough of you to come to one of the most liberal cities. I hope you realize you wasted thousands of dollars on a worthless trip coming to SF and losing your own protest. Goodbye and good riddance WBC.
&For the record, I'm proud so be the so-called "Fag enabler."
Love does not discriminate. So long for your "loving courtesy". Props to the guy who threw the slushie @ you son, Shirley Phelps.

D: I don't think I've ever been this angry. X___X I'm gonna go read my health book and hopefully fall asleep while doing so. Keeep posted! Take care, and I hope to see you all at the counter protest on Thurs. @ 3:10pm. DON'T BE SQUARE LIKE AARON LOUIE & NOT COME. :) TOOODLES. -Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment