January 22, 2010

Fri. OMG, I have a pimple.

Ah, it's Friday. What a wonderful day. Especially when it's my turn to blog. Alright then. The semester is over, which is really sad because I'm pretty sure that was the best semester I've ever had. My old schedule, I'll miss it. I hate my schedule now, why? I have Keyak, a class right in between two lunches, Makovec (I actually gotta do stuff now), and 11-12 lunch sucks balls now. Terrible terrible terrible. The best thing about last semester was having 19-20 off. I will miss not having to get on a crowded bus everyday. That will probably be my first and last time of having 19-20 off. I so the sad. The worst thing was having Axt for PE AND for reg. OhMyFlyingGorillas. He needs to retire, I swear. AND we need to get out old reg room back or anywhere besides the Ts. Goodbye Fall '09. Goodbye. Well, it rained this whole week. Sucks for me because going to reg these last few days was like war, especially because we have to cross a river on the way. Hm, my umbrella flipped over once and no, it is not funny. What is worst than a week of rain is having a pimple. I don't know how I got it, but it's horrible, it won't go away. Should I pop it? I don't know. But I know one thing, I am going to DESTROY IT. Time to go watch Pokemon, I will ninja myself back here next Friday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment