Jan. 29, 2010, WBC came to our school. I think the whole school would agree with me when I say that they got owned. Why? Because our Lady Gaga music was louder than them, our signs were better, and they missed out on the party. Hah. Sucks for them.
Now onto the question. I've seen too much little girls wearing Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus products and I just can't stand it. She's not a good singer, she's a slut, and she's terrible at acting, her show proves it. And I saw her in a movie commercial? Shit, I'd never watch it even if it was based on a really good book. You know what? I never read, but I seriously heard that the book the movie is based on is good, so I'm going to read it and not watch the movie. For ONCE. Just. Because. It. Has. Miley. Cyrus. in it. I've hated her since her debut. She's a horrible influence on little kids. What did she do? She's telling all the little girls in the world to wear short shorts and pole dance on an ice cream cart. I have no idea why little kids like her, maybe because they have never watched the Lizzie McGuire show before. I admit, I used to watch the Lizzie McGuire show everyday when I was young. When I recently watched a little of Hannah Montana's show, it was crap. The Lizzie McGuire show was way better. So, Miley, I think you should be the one dead, or at least I want you to go back to the countryside and live a normal life, because I don't think you should continue as an entertainer. You really are an entertainer, but the kind that belongs at the club. The last thing I want you all to know is that I made myself an SN that goes something like this, FuckYouMileyCyrus
Too bad it said there were going to be some PM showers today, I would've went to go play some intense badminton with some homies. So the sad today. But that's okay, there's always another day. Hmm. Yesturday, my mother came back from China with her brother, his wife, and their two kids, which means I had to go greet them. It was alright, it's always good to have four more immigrated family members from China. And did you know I lost my calculator this week?! I was so sad. I've had it for about 5 years, and it just suddenly disappeared on me! D: I am such a back owner, but Mr. Calculator, you will be missed. I will remember all the times you've helped me on math tests, and because you were a solar powered calculator, that made you more awesome. So yes, you will be missed dearly. R.I.P. Mr. Calculator.
January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment