So today is Sunday. It's the first day of the last week of the first semester. Sound confusing? It's the last week of the first semester. Finally here. I've been dreading this for a long time. But don't be sad, be glad! This week is our week to reminisce about the good times we had this semester. It's a time to visit old memories and create new ones. So, in order to fully commit to this memorable task, we will not be blogging on BeyondBloggerism this week. Angry Santa? I offer my condolences.
This week shall henceforth be known as Reminisce Week. Although others may know it as Finals week. Okay, fine. We're not blogging because of finals. But Finals Week sounds so depressing. Let's call it Trying to Cram for Your Geo Final Whilst Taking Your Chem Final Week. That's a nice name. TCYGFWTYCF Week. I hope this post ended on a good note. If it didn't, I offer my condolences yet again. VIVIAN OUT.
January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment