I'm tempted to say the people from the WBC, but... I don't really know them. I mean, I've never met them personally. And although I think that the stuff they believe in is really... bad, I can't exactly say that I wanna kill them. Ship them off to another planet, maybe, but not kill them. So yeah. I choose the WBC people. Except in shipping off onto distant planet form. Okay, fine. Not even a planet. We can ship them to Pluto. Pluto isn't a planet anymore. :D VIVIAN OUT.
January 28, 2010
Thurs. Pluto
I've really been having trouble thinking up of an answer for this question. I mean, sure it's hypothetical, but how many of us actually think about killing people? I mean, it's not an easy question to answer because I can't imagine myself killing anyone. It's just such an inhumane thing to do. And thinking about it feels kinda... bad. But I'll try answering the question anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment