January 7, 2010

Thurs. Impossible.

It is once again the highlight of the week! Alright. So about the question: I deem it impossible to have only one favorite movie. Therefore, I will give you a list of my favorite movies. But I'm not gonna rank them by number. Cool? Cool.


A Vivian's The Best Movies Ever--As Deemed by Vivian
1. American Pie - but only the original trilogy, 5 stars
2. Zombieland - 4 stars
3. Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle - the second one wasn't that good, 4.5 stars
4. Fired Up! - 4.3 stars
5. She's The Man - awesome, 5 stars
6. Up! - 3.9 stars
7. Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs - mirrored my life, 4.5 stars
8. Just Friends - 4 stars
9. Angus, Thongs, And Perfect Snogging - 3.9 stars
10. Harry Potter Franchise - need I explain? 5 stars
11. Forgetting Sarah Marshall - puppets are cool, 4 stars
12. I Love You, Man - 4.5 stars


Well, that's all I can think of for now. But if I can't remember it, it's probably because the movie wasn't worth remembering. BTdubs, @Maria, Superbad wasn't that good. I got bored after half an hour. @Cindy, the only real Avatar is Aang. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment