January 1, 2010

Monthly Mission: #2

Heyyy! So, Cindy here to tell you guys about the monthly Mission. First of all, Happy New Yearrr!!! I'm so lucky to have the first mission of the year! Anyways, here's the mission:


I hope you guys are ready for this mission. It's kinda funny and painful at the same time, but it's good for your teeth! I would like you guys to rinse your mouth with some Listerine or any other mouthwash that is known to be really strong. That means, no kiddy ones. Be a man, right?! I believe the bottle says to rinse at full speed for 30 seconds with, I think, 20 mL of mouthwash or something like that? I don't know. Read the directions on the bottle. Don't forget, you have to document this process somehow. I would prefer video because it's easier to see your reaction, but if not, then...find some way. I don't know. When you post this, I would like you to write a little bit about your experience with it. Also, remember to post by the end of the month! Teeheeee! Good luck!


-Cindy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment