January 8, 2010

Fri. Study like there's no tomorrow.

Vivian 7:05 pm
    HEYHEYHEY
    i dont see a new beyondbloggerism post
Vivian 7:12 pm
    i see it's still not up

Well, you guys have to all thank VIVIAN for getting me to blog right now. I was studying for finals at first, but then again, it's Friday. I guess I'll be studying like there's no tomorrow, tomorrow. Haha. My favorite movie? Well, I don't really know. There's a lot of movies that I like, such as Rush Hour 1-3, all the Fast and Furious movies, and of course, Avatar. But my all time favorite movies HAS to be all the Pokemon movies (yes, I still like Pokemon, deal with it). I don't remember, but the first movie that I ever cried watching was one of the Pokemon movies. It will always be awesome to me.

It's almost time for Arena and Finals! I'm excited, well, not really. I guess I'll enjoy this last chill semester of my entire high school life. Junior year can suck on Vivian's pene pequeno, yes. Next Friday, which is the day after Finals are over, I will be posting up my monthly challenge video, so I hope you look forward to it. Good luck with finals everybody! I can already imagine everybody "studying like there's no tomorrow." I like that phrase, I wonder where I first heard it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment