Tues. Raise the Roof!
Hiya, guys. Well, I have so many things I need to do today, so this isn't gonna be that long. Christmas was great and I'm super sad that Winter Break is almost over. I still have tons of homework which I plan on attempting to finish today so I'm just about free the rest of break. Uhm, so...Yeahhh.
My New Year's Resolutions would be:
- Focus more on school work, especially English.
- Be less sarcastic. Apparently, my sarcasm offends some people. (I kid, y'all, I kid.)
- Blog everyday on my personal blog, which I have failed to do.
- Procrastinate less.
- Of course, to fulfill my New Year's Resolutions.
Yeah, that's all I can think of. I'll add more if I can, Idk. But, 2009 was a pretty good year for me. Whoa, 2010. We're hitting the double digits. Amanda's right. It'll be a fresh start and I hope people change for the better and not for the worse, if they do feel the need to change. The other day I realized that we're almost out of high school. It literally just hit me when I was watching The Little Rascals. I can't believe it. I feel so old! But, at the same time, I'm glad I'm gonna be on my own soon.
Anyways, I have to get going on my errands. Adios, amigos! (It's supposed to be amigas, but it doesn't sound as cool as amigos. :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment