December 25, 2009

Fri. It's Cold Outside.

Huh? It's Friday already?  Wow, time flies by so fast. It's finally Christmas! So, MerryChristmas everybody! I hope you have a great day with your family. And food. And presents. Yeah. I started out my Christmas day with some 88 Rice Bowl Chicken Katsu. I don't know if waking up that early was worth it. We were supposed to eat at Todai, but there was a hella long line, so we had to go to 88 Rice Bowl. Ahh, I the so sad. But after, I had to walk all the way back home. In the freezing cold. But that was alright, I guess, that place was only like a little more than 10 blocks from my house. -feels like strangling somebody-
Anyways, before I strangle another little kid. Yesterday, on our BBB feast day, I guess you all heard what I made. Yes, I made wontons. I had to represent what I am. And besides, that's all I knew how to make, other than instant noodles, but do those count? The insides of the wontons had meat, chong (i don't know what that is in English), and shrimp. I hope it was good. 
Okay, now onto the questions. It feels like a test now. "What was your favorite child hood memory of Christmas growing up? Are Christmases still the same as when you were young?"
Hm, my favorite childhood  memory has got to be the first Christmas I helped set up the Christmas tree. That day, I helped my aunt set up the tree, decorate it with lights, and put on ornaments. I have to say, it was the most Christmasy day that I have experienced my entire life. But that was more than 10 years ago. We stopped doing that alooong time ago. I feel old now. It will never be the same as when I was still young. As i got older, I just didn't feel the Christmas spirit anymore, more bigger reason was because I found out that Santa Claus wasn't real. I figured it out when I was in Kindergarten. I started to notice that there were lots of Santas, and the Santa that used to "visit" us at school changed colors every year. That fact kind of scared me, seriously. So yeah, that was the end of Christmas for me. Now, all my family does is have a feast. It's still alright. Well, I'm very sorry to upset you if you actually still believe in Santa, but you have to face the reality, and maybe grow up. I wrote a lot, but I just HAVE to say this one last thing. There's a party in Vivian's pants tonight, and you're all invited! Until next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment