December 22, 2009

Tues. Say Haaay.

Hayyy. Cindeezee here to give you something to read on this oh so boring Tuesday.  This Thursday I will be baking some chocolate chip cookies! Yummyy! :D Cookies aren't very healthy, though.  Oh well, I guess it'll balance out Amanda's healthy pasta. I'm using a recipe from a Splenda cookbook that my mom got on sale. Haha! No, I will not be using Splenda.  Thursday will be quite an adventure because I have no idea how these cookies will turn out. It's a MYSTERY.

So, my answer to this weeks question about what our favorite childhood Christmas memory is and if they're still the same... Well, I can honestly say that I cannot remember my Christmases very well. It's quite unfortunate. We never had that perfect Christmas tree. I think I did get gifts though. Then again, I don't remember them. I think Christmas just happens and then gets erased out of my memory. I should get that checked out with a doctor or something. But, usually, I got with my parents to eat at someone else's home. But, I think Christmas will be getting better and better as I get older. Definitely not the same as my younger days, but definitely getting better.

3 more days until Christmas. I hope you're excited. And a little dose of my day:

Fire alarm testing. :O It really is horrible. I thought my eardrums were gonna explode or something. And I'm going to be a good student and start on my homework. OH YEAH! I had this wonderful dream that my parents got me guitar hero for Christmas. Not gonna happen though. Haha. Anyways, I wish everybody a Happy Holidays! Adios, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment