Hey Hey Hey, It's Cindy aka Tuesday! So, once again it's Sunday which means Sunday Shuffle time! So, I spent all of yesterday trying to come up with a good question for you guys and I came up with a pretty awesome one. But, by the end of the day, I realized that 2010 is right around the corner. So, I thought, "It wouldn't be New Year's without a New Year's related question." Therefore, I have the oh so generic question for you guys: What are some of your New Year's Resolutions?
Good question right? It's perfect for this week. I know it's boring, but you will get to hear my awesome question when the Sunday Shuffle shuffles back around to me. Also, This Friday is January 1st, which means another Monthly Mission! I hope you guys are ready for it. Some of you know and some of you don't, but I assure you, it's a good one. :D Totes mah goats!
-Cindy
December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment