December 24, 2009

Thurs. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alright! Whoo. So. Today's Christmas Eve. It doesn't feel very Christmasy, however. Since it's all sunny and everything. It feels more like... October. Oh well. I'm not really feeling the Christmas. That whole feeling's just not here this year.


So. My answer to the question of the week. Hm. I guess... I don't really have one? I mean, my family's pretty asian... but we did put up a tree. And my relatives did come over. But that was when I was a little kid. We haven't put up the tree for years. So... I guess I lost that feeling? And public schools don't really help with providing you with Christmas spirit. But if I had to choose, I guess it would be putting up the Christmas tree as a child. It was pretty fun. I got to throw the tinsel boa thingy at my brother and everything. And assembling all the ornaments and stuff. Yep. That's how I think Christmas should feel. But it hasn't felt that like that for years. Oh well. It'll come back when I go to college... I think.


So. Today was the big day at Amanda's house. Uh. So. Amanda made pasta with regular tomato sauce and alfredo sauce. Remember when the beanery had alfredo every Thursday last year? Good times, good times. Cindy made cookies. I helped! Godzillawoman/Vicki made wontons. How asian of her. They were magically delicious, though. Maria made spam musubi. Everyone loved that. And lastly, I made the most amazing item ever.
I
made
salad.
Hey, hey, hey. It was delicious. I felt white on the inside. Pretty awesome. And it's not my fault I can't use a stove. I was scarred as a kid. Emotionally and physically. Frying eggs is dangerous. Yep. Well. I think this post is getting really long. Until next week. VIVIAN OUT.

1 comment: