April 16, 2010

Fri. I Hate Asshole.

I think I asked a pretty lame question this week. How do you think your life would have turned out if you didn't go to Lowell? Welll. It would be so much more easier and not stressful. I'd probably be at Lincoln or Bal right now, being a fob or dealing drugs. I'll never know, cause Lowell is the shit. Even if all my middle school friends are mostly at Bal, and like none went to Lowell, it's fine. I still made hella awesome new friends here. Hmm. I used to think about this question a lot, back in the day. You know, when I was still complaining about me getting into Lowell. But that's all in the past now. I'm happy at Lowell, minus the shit load of work.

Asshole. He's such an asshole. I saw him more times than usual today, which sucked balls cause I was trying to avoid him. Goshh. That freaking assholee! It's fine, cause I have decided to forget about him. He doesn't even know me, so I'm going to take advantage of that. But I swear to Low Teen Yeh, I will slap him one day. So, the singing challenge. I think I'll record it this weekend. I'm looking forward to everybody's videoos! :) Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment