April 30, 2010

Fri. A Very Sad Day.

I'm having a very bad day today. SO I REFUSE TO BLOG AS MUCH TODAY. D: Sorry.
Do you ever ignore your conscience and do whatever you want to do even if it's wrong? And why?
I always ignore my conscience. It's there to annoy me and keep me from doing awesome stuff like j-walking. I love j-walking. I ignore it because I think of my conscience as another mom, it tells me to do good things, be good, don't do anything stupid. What's the fun in life if you have to listen to your conscience when it's your own life? It's better to live my own life. Yes.

UGH. JUST BECAUSE I FORGOT TO BLOG LAST FRIDAY.. =.=
Big shout out to Emman! Happy 16th!
ALright, byee!

P.S. I uploaded my challenge video on YT already. Go check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reo4QUb2B
Btw, don't ask about the water bottle. I just can't sing without a "mic".

No comments:

Post a Comment