Okay, I'm sorry. But, this is the perfect question to bring the cheese out. Who are the most important people in my life? EVERYONE! Even my worst enemies are important in my life. Every single person makes some sort of contribution of importance. It could be an itty bitty little thing or a super big life changing event. Idk. Without everyone that's in my life, it wouldn't be my life. Without my enemies, my thoughts and actions would be different. Without my best friends, I could be in a different crowd. Without my family, I can assure you, I would be a completely different person. Without those annoying people in my life, I wouldn't be so close with other people. Either way, good or bad, everyone is important in my life.
Okay, nothing interesting happening. Today's weather was so bizarre. I procrastinated on homework, so I'm doing it now while watching American Idol. Talk about multi-tasking! Haha, byeee.
April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment