Okie, this week's question is "Who are the most important people in your life?"
I completely forgot it was my turn until after I went bai-san yesterday.
The most important people in my life are my maternal grandparents, parents, sibling, and friends. My maternal grandparents (grammy in particular) were the ones that basically raised me and took care of me. They were the ones who cared the most about me, and I knew they really loved me unconditionally. Of course, I loved them just as much, and I still do even though my grandpa's not with us anymore. My parents are the ones that provide everything for me. Even if they're naggy and rough sometimes, I know it's for the best and I thank them for everything they've done for me. As for my sister, yeah, she's annoying and evil, but she's cool when she's not. My friends are the ones I can tell almostttttt anything to. I love them, tons.
Today was an awkward/bad day. I knew it from the minute I woke up. But I'm praying and hoping everything will run smoothly and be okay. Oh, and I totally effed up my math grade. It was just, terrible. Part of the reason was..yeah. >< &Will just made me want to re-watch Glee, season 1. Okie, bye. -Amanda
April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment