April 9, 2010

Fri. Spring Food Day.

It's Friday. AGAIN?!
Have you ever wanted to change something about yourself?
Why, yes, I have. Who hasn't? Back in the day, I would be self-conscious about my looks. But as time passed, I realized that it's not that bad. Actually, not even bad at all. Why do you have to change yourself to fit in? Just be yourself, and you'll be fine. That's why I'm so against plastic surgery. Those people are the real fakes. They're ruining what their parents gave them.

Aw, man. Today was a pretty good day. This week was a pretty good week. I hope this Sunday will be awesome! Today was Spring Food Day, it was awesome 'cause I got the skip classes. But horrible because I didn't get to buy any food. I wanted a tapioca! It was sold out by mod 8? Or around there. WTFF. Oh well. Loser owes me a cookie and I have to remember to challenge Loser's friend to a match. Byee!

P.S. Loser, I gave you a straw. So have fun sucking and blowing, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment