SO. What I would be like if I didn't go to Lowell? Well, for one thing, I'd be noticeably less stressed. And tired. And crazy. But I wouldn't have met so many awkward people and found out how awesome I am, either. I wouldn't have worn a cape to school. I wouldn't have met Andrew. I wouldn't have met Socks. I wouldn't have met CoolShoes. But most importantly, I wouldn't have met Socks. Then again, I wouldn't have had a whole semester of Dr. Hill D: I wouldn't be taking AP Chem next year. Iono. I'd be significantly lamer.
So Maria didn't blog yesterday. HOHOHO. We all know what that means :D She will have to do something completely and utterly embarrassing :DDDD I'm excited. OH. And I learned my stupid Disney song for the monthly mission already. Ugh. I hate that song! Why couldn't I get I'll Make A Man Outta You?! Or Go The Distance?! Or anything else?!?!? DDDDDD: I hate that song. NO CHANCE NO WAY I WON'T SAY I'M IN LOVE. Wow. I just really hate that song. PEACE. VIVIAN OUT.
April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment