April 24, 2010

Fri. Talent Show!

I know, I know.. I forgot to blog! But it was the day of the talent show, I didn't go home after school, and I didn't get home till like almost 11. When I DID get home, I was really tired, so I just went to bed. I know it's about the same excuse as the Bye Bye Birdie thing.. yeah. But I'll still receive the punishment.

Okay, question of the week. My family and friends are the most important people in my life. First off, without my family, I wouldn't be alive right now. If I wasn't alive, I would've never met such great friends. Family and friends, they complete my life.

So, the TALENT SHOW WAS AMAZING! Definitely worth it. Lots of people missed out. That's too bad for them, cause, did I already mention it was AMAZING? Best part about the show was the fact that I had to fan my tou dai off. Hahah! Looks like Maria forgot to blog this week too. It's Maria's second time in a row! She should be heavily punished. First off, she still didn't do the punishment from back in March, and now adding on 2 missed posts. WELL, I'm going to try and record my challenge video soon. It's super hard, I thought this would've been easier. Oh well. Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment