April 29, 2010

Thurs. 11:11

ALRIGHT. It's your favorite time of the week :DDDDDDDDDD

Okay. So. Do you ever ignore your conscience and do whatever you want to do even if it's wrong? And why?

I guess I do? Iono. It's just that I'm not really faced with situations that require a conscience often. I've never thought about it. And yeah. Doesn't everyone ignore their conscience at one point or the other? I mean, I guess your conscience could be more than just telling you right from wrong. It could be telling you that what you're doing is a waste of time or something. Like what I was talking to Kim about on AIM last night. She said something along the lines of, "making a wish is useless if it doesn't come true when you need it to." And we were talking about it cause it was 11:11. And I guess, at the moment, my conscience was saying that Kim is right. It was telling me that maybe keeping your hopes up is a bad thing? But I didn't listen to it. If anything, I'm more determined to be optimistic about the stupid nuckenfutser.

...stupid nuckenfutser. Hate him DDDDDDD:

VIVIAN OUT. Or should I say, OOOOOOOOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment