It's Monday, let's do this. The question was : How do you think your life would've turned out if you didn't go to Lowell?
Uhh, a lot of things would be different. I wouldn't have met all the amazing people at Lowell and I wouldn't have met some awkward teachers. I wouldn't have found someone that knows every secret of mine if it weren't for Lowell. I also would not be as happy as I am if it weren't for Lowell. My life would suck without Lowell, actually. I mean, if you don't include the homework part, Lowell is awesome. (&minus some of the anal people)
My parents came back from China on Saturday and my mum's sick so I need to help around the house. :D Tomorrow is Vicki's big day :OOOOOOOOOOOO HO HO. (: And tomorrow is also twin day, so find yourselves a twin. I already have mine :D :D Happy Camper! Take care&Toodles!
April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment