April 13, 2010

Tues. Not cool!

If I didn't go to Lowell, life just wouldn't be the same! I wouldn't have met all these awesome people and this blog wouldn't exist! I wouldn't have reunited with all my elementary school friends. I wouldn't have gone to DCON and met all the cuties there! I'm sure I'd be a lot more relaxed though. Who knows what life would be like? I would be a totally different person. Oh my goodness! I don't want to think about this anymore. It's too horrible! Rahhhh!

So, today is Vicki's birfffffdayyy!! Woot woot! Sweet sixteen, Bro! I hope she's having an awesome birthday. So, anyways, I went to DCON this weekend. And it was amazing. But, I won't bore you with that. I'm sure everybody's heard enough of me talking about it! I will say that there were sooo many cute boys there. Such a change from nerdy Lowell. It was kinda overwhelming! Haha, anyways.  I have three tests tomorrow; I don't want to study for them though. But....I will. Byeee, BBB's!

No comments:

Post a Comment