PART OF YOUR WORLD (Little Mermaid) : Cindy
I WON'T SAY I'M IN LOVE (Hercules) : Vivian
I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU (Mulan) : Amanda
CIRCLE OF LIFE (The Lion King) : Maria
LOOK THROUGH MY EYES (Brother Bear) : Vicki1. You must record yourself singing your assigned song and you must sing the full song. It can be either the film version, or the original, your choice. Post it up on the blog and Youtube, we barely have anything on our Youtube page.
2. You actually have to sing. What I mean by sing is you can't talk or use monotone throughout the whole song. Or else it wouldn't count.
3. When you record, you can sing with the song in the background, just don't make it louder than you because we want to be able to listen to your beautiful voices.
4. Don't hate me too much! Singing isn't bad, its FUN!
Okay, I hope you guys don't kill me for this. ENJOY!
- Vicki(:
P.S. Ruby is such a LENG LOY!
Oh My. I feel so special being mentioned here :D
ReplyDeleteI LOVE I LOVE I LOVE.
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T WAIT. LMFAO