I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I have my reasons. At least I didn't forgot to post. I'll explain after I answer the weekly question. I actually like this weeks question, I can finally tell the stories of my life. So near death experiences? I had plenty. First off, I've been J-walking for so long, it's a given I almost got ran over a few times. Once, I guess in middle school, I was walking down the street because I didn't see a bus coming yet. But then like a minute later, a K was coming, so I ran down to the next bus stop. Sadly, I was on the wrong side of the street, but it was red light, and Ocean Ave is kind of a busy street with crazy drivers. So it was red light with the K still at the bus stop and there were no cars driving by but you really wanted to get home, so what else would you do besides J-running? Well, that's what I did, but then I didn't see this car driving really fast down the street, so I almost got ran over. That driver yelled at me, but at least he stopped just in time. Another time I almost died was when I was like 10. I just learned how to ride a bike not too long ago, so I wanted to try to ride down the hill, which was my cross street. I was stupid back then and didn't care about bike safety, so I wasn't wearing a helmet, a shoulder pad, knee and elbow pads, and I didn't check if the brakes were working either. So I rode down the hill without caring, but when I almost got to the end of the street, I'm supposed to press on the brakes. I found out at that moment, that the brakes weren't working. There happened to be a car parking right at the corner of the sidewalk. WTF is wrong with him, no one does that. Anyway, since I was like 10, I was panicking, and I was going super fast down the hill. The only thing I could do at the time was somehow try to turn right when I got down to the end of the block without hitting that car. I still find it amazing that I actually made that happen. I turned the steering wheel as hard as I can and it worked, I was like an inch away from scratching the car, but at least I didn't crash into it and made my parents mad and maybe the crash would've caused me to fly off the bike onto the street where cars stop. Yeah, I would've really died.
Onto my reasons why I didn't blog last night. BBB already knows that 2/26/10 was a bad day for me. I will rank that day as the more bad luck day in my life. In one day, 6 bad things happened to me.
1. I woke up sick with a huge headache, I guess I caught a cold the day before 'cause I stayed up studying.
2. I bombed my Chem test because my headache caused me to lose focus and gave me temporary memory lost.
3. Janice gave me a phone virus and that's how my internal screen on my phone broke. Okay, maybe it's not Janice's fault, but still, I'm mad that I can't test with my beautiful keyboard.
4. I bombed my Spanish test because once again, my freaking headache. I tried to study during lunch ad 16/17 but nothing stayed in my head.
5. I forgot to turn in my CVE hw that was due at the end of Fri, but I forgot to even do it because I was too busy studying for a lame Spanish test that was super hard. I didn't even realize I forgot to turn it in till I was on the bus going home.
6. My internet was being a buttface, which is the main reason why I didn't blog last night. It kept DCing on me, until I gave up on it and decided to go to sleep at 8:30, it's fine tho, I needed the rest anyways.
So there you go, 6 terrible things. Worst day in my life, officially. This day was worse than my April 13 birthday on Friday. Apparently it's supposed to be a bad luck day, but not as worse than this random day on the calender, Feb 26, 2010, I will never forget you. Well this got longer than I thought, sorry. I'm really looking forward to the punishment performances and Vivian's Monthly Mission. Goodbye.
February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment