WHAT UP. I almost forgot it was Thursday. And my turn to blog. But, unlike Cindy, I actually remembered. So yay me. Okay. So my week's been okay. I finally counted money last night. Well, not count, but record and place into my secret money box. I didn't even get that much for Chinese New Year. Maybe a little around 100 bucks. Sigh. I remember when I used to rake in 600. But that was when I was 7. Sigh. Darned economy. WHY YOU DO THIS? It's okay. I also counted all the money I got from work. I haven't counted since August or something. So around a thousand bucks there :D Maybe more? Iono.
ANYWAY, I've been swamped in work this past week. Chem test yesterday. I didn't do well on that. English test yesterday. I did aight on that. English test today. We had to write two essays. WTF. I bombed that. And master test for Driver's Ed tomorrow. GODDAMN. And, tons of work for AP World. I hate this. Just imagine next year. 5 effing APs. Although I wouldn't count AP Chinese as one. Chinese is such a no brainer class. But the rest will kill me. Sigh.
And now, I have to go and do the damn cheat sheet for AP World. Darned MATThew. VIVIAN OUT.
MATThew and Kim FOREVER
No comments:
Post a Comment