Oh ho ho! You'd think I forget. Well no I didn't, which is why I'm still up doing the blog. Have you ever had a near death experience? If so, please explain in detail. If not, why not?! Are you too afraid to almost die?! Hmmm, no I have not really had a near death experience. One, I'm afraid of death, yes. Two, I haven't hit that point in my life where I've almost lost my life. I don't really think you could explain why it hasn't happened. I guess I can only say I try to avoid accidents as much as I can? I'm clumsy, but when it comes to physical state of health, I try to be as careful as possible. Really, I'm terrified of the thoughts of death and injury. Oh, and germs, I hate those too. -___________-
I'm pooped. Goodnight :3
February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment