The week went by so quickly, but at least it's Friday.
So how am I doing? I am overall, terrible. First thing in the morning, my mom woke me up in the middle of an epic dream. I was dreaming about being a flying ninja. When I got to school, I had all Chem to finish my English homework which was due the next period. It was terrible, but I had no choice because I had to go to a buffet and I was too full to do anything when I got back home. In P.E., freaking Knox made us do all these bullshit stuff that even Axt wouldn't make us do. Worst thing about P.E. today? I RAN 2 LAPS! I felt like I was going to die. Then at lunch, Oh. My. Goodness., I swear after I found out, I would've really killed you, my tou dai. But I forgive you because I know you weren't the one that invented it. Lastly, in Spanish, Ballbe couldn't remember my name, so shes going to start calling me Catalina for now. Diuuu. How hard is it to remember a 5 letter name anyways?!
How was my Lunar New Year? It was alright, ate too much tho. I got about the same amount I got last year, but I won't say how much 'cause you might jump me. So in the morning, I went Yum Cha-ing, went to my cousins house, then back home and ate a huge dinner. I felt like I gained 10 pounds that day.
So Maria and Cindy are going to be punished. I can't wait. Too bad Cindy was sick today. I hope you get better so I can stroke your arm. That is all. I hope you all haev a wonderful weekend.
February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you, my si fu.
ReplyDeleteIt was all Kim's idea :/