Harrrro, it's Monday again and like usual I am dead tired around this time. This week's question is: What are some things on your bucket list? Hmm, I guess there's the obvious like getting married, having kids, college, blah blah. Other than that, I'm not exactly sure. I guess I would like to visit some people that I've met outside of San Francisco and visit some places and meet some people but chances of those are pretty narrow. These answers are lame, but I haven't put much thought into this question because I haven't thought about..death. But I do want to make my life meaningful, that way when I do leave, I'll know it was a great journey.
I have been slacking off of my work, so I think I'll so seriously cram. Working on a 4 page story, EAT ME. I HATE SCI-FI. Also, my room/house is deathly cold. I'm wearing 3 layers and whenever I look down, my toes are so cold they're purple. EWL. This is where Maria's socks come in handy. :3
Have a good Monday night, stay dry & warm! Toodles. -Amanda
February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment