February 11, 2010

Thurs. MAH BUCKET LIST

Ah, it is finally my turn to blog again. I know you've all been waiting. So let's get started/

VIVIAN'S BUCKET LIST
1. Kill Joel
This is my top priority at the moment.
2. Destroy his remains
Very important.
3. Meet Neil Patrick Harris
My life would be complete.
4. Get more mad verbage
In honor of Mr. Magsanay
5. Master Halo?
'Nuff said.
6. Visit Rome
C'mon. Rome... Latin... best language ever? Best empire EVER?!
7. Own all the seasons of How I Met Your Mother.
'Nuff said.
8. Buy a sippy helmet.
You know, those helmets that have cans of soda on the side? You know you want one. Everyone wants one. I'm not weird. You just aren't normal.
9. Get married and have kids, etc.
Obvious, but had to be said.
10. Become a master at duces
In honor of my Si Fu, Vicki

So I guess that's it. VIVIAN OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment