Aight. That's all I have for right now. Tons of homework. And hopefully we'll get to see Cindy and Maria's punishment. HOHOHO. And I know what Si Fu [Vicki] has planned for her monthly mission in April. It's gonna be awesome. But not before my mission. Mine is gonna be pretty awesome. It may not be embarrassing, but it'll be awesome. Which is good enough for me. VIVIAN OUT.
February 21, 2010
Sunday Shuffle #9
WHAT UP. I know you've all been waiting for my turn to ask the question. But the wait is over. Vivian time is here. Okay. So. Something happened to me last night. And it's an awesome story. But I won't tell you until Thursday. To build up the suspense. DUN DUN DUN. So here's my question: Have you ever had a near death experience? If so, please explain in detail. If not, why not?! Are you too afraid to almost die?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment