SO, since it's almost Valentines Day, I was thinking It'd be Valentine themed. For the monthly mission you are to send a Valentines gram to the guy you fancy or if you don't have one, send one to a guy you think is cute :) AND in addition you have to add a corny poem to the Valentines gram. The poem HAS to rhyme. Hahha To prove that you have done this, you have to take a picture of your poem? I guess, unless anyone has any suggestions. This will be fun. I hope HAHha
*******************************
Alright, there have been some changes. Since most of you BBB don't want to pay the 5 bucks for the Valentines gram, we will be making our own. The Valentines gram has to include any kind of chocolate and a LUBBY DUBBY POEM, the Valentines gram will then be sent off by the messenger of your choice on the Friday before Valentines day; the Valentines gram has to be sent before mods: 14-15. The person your sending it to has to be the guy you fancy and if you don't have one then give it to a guy you think is cute. And if you don't think anyone is cute.... then you could send it to someone that you think is not so cute. Because some of us might not be there and you need proof of your doing, you will have to record or take a picture of your messenger bringing it to the person. I'd be way too akward if you or your messenger was recording the persons reaction even though it would be worth it. I hope you guys like this mission way better than the old one! Credits to Duyen for the idea.
February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment